WWE announced the following today:
2K Announces WWE SuperCard
NEW YORK – 2K today announced the larger-than-life, action-packed entertainment of WWE will soon arrive on mobile devices with WWE SuperCard, a brand-new collectible card game. WWE SuperCard will be available tomorrow, August 14, 2014, for download on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.
WWE SuperCard challenges players to build teams of WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, train them to their full potential, battle in various match types and test their luck in high-stakes tournament action. Featuring more than 400 cards in active play, with each card representing one of seven different rarity levels, WWE SuperCard delivers an extensive array of collectible content with high replay value. In addition, WWE SuperCard enables players to enhance their experience through the purchase of individual card packs.
“WWE SuperCard represents a great opportunity to extend the WWE 2K brand by delivering unique and power-packed mobile entertainment experiences,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “Get ready to experience WWE card battles on your favorite mobile device – anywhere and at any time.”
Key features of WWE SuperCard include:
* MASSIVE WWE ROSTER – Players collect their favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and more while building their rosters to compete online in multiple game modes and match types.
* FAST-PACED ACTION – Players will take individual Superstars, tag teams or five-person teams online against other players to test their skills, while winning matches enables new cards to join their rosters.
* CUSTOMIZABLE TEAMS – Players will discover cards of different rarities and use them to assemble the ultimate WWE roster. Training and combining cards upgrades the cards’ levels and unlocks their full potential.
* KING OF THE RING – Players will put their teams to the ultimate test by playing through full seasons. High levels of participation will result in higher rankings and bigger rewards.
* EXPANDING UNIVERSE – The WWE SuperCard universe will continually expand with roster updates, enabling players to routinely discover new cards.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games, a 2K studio, WWE SuperCard will be available tomorrow for download from the App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore.